When at the Rhumbelow Theatre – please observe these protocols
For the three nightly performances of this year’s Durban International Blues Festival, please remember that the venue has GOT TO comply with Covid rules laid out by law)
HEALTH AND SAFETY REGARDING VENUES
- All staff will be issued with Face shields.
- All staff will be issued with Mouth and nose coverings.
- All venues & equipment will be fogged and sanitized before and after each show.
- Hand sanitiser and surface cleaner are available at all our venues to ensure safety.
- Where possible windows and doors will be kept open to ensure max ventilation.
- All venues will have demarcations to ensure social distancing on arrival and in the venues.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR PATRONS
- Patrons need to wear a face and nose covering at all times in the venue except when eating or drinking.
- All patrons will have their temperatures taken on arrival at the venue.
- All patrons will be required to complete an indemnity form, travel & Covid form & an attendance register with all appropriate information including confirmation of co-habiting/family/socialising groups when attending.
- All patrons will be hand sanitized on arrival.
- All patrons will be requested to bring hand sanitizer with them to the venue.
- Any patron who does not meet the required Health & Safety protocols and temperature check will be refused entry.
- Patrons above the age of 60 or a person with co-morbidities will be discouraged from attending performances. (Government Guidelines – – please be guided by your own health status)